Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Change my lifestyle.

OMG, it's a new month again! sigh, so fast the time past!
gonna be very busy with my new part time job in JUSTLIFE, as im still studying now.
i'm seriously lack of cash nowadays,wtf, going to broke, broke, broke!

hmm..talk about where I work recently..
What comes to your mind when u hear Organics?
for me...it used to be only selling organic vegetables, fruits, noodles and rice everywhere..
But......when I reached there....my fav-cola was organic one! Organic lipstick, lipblam, lipgloss, sanitary pads and so on. All shopping convinience for quality organic living! Excitinggggggggggggggggg//
During work time, I was so surprised that JustLife do provide foods for workers for free!
I know it's a very hard time for me, because the foods were all ORGANIC! I was a totally meat eater/lover!!! But I appreciate it, they are trying to lead us to a healthy lifestyle, it's free and surprisingly, it taste good!!
I, as the part time cashier, I realised that most of Malaysian don't bring grocery bags! It might a problem for me to face them and explain to them why we don't provide plastic bags. We are trying to correct them and create awareness of sustainable lifestyle.
However, some of them do inspired by us, and others don't. I don't have any idea why they just couldn't accept these..It's not that hard to change..!! They always prefer convinience all the way, including myself. I think I should change this, bring grocery bags to anywhere whenever it's needed, and make it a habit. It's just some lil things u can do to save the Earth.


to my sis, who was busy with books preparing for the pmr until yesterday late night, and today is the pmr day! Wish her all the best.